We promise professional excellence, respect, teamwork, commitment, client service and . Professional Excellence:
We offer our clients and constantly seek opportunities to learn and grow.
- Engage in continuous learning to remain current in knowledge and improve professional skills and expertise. Apply skill, expertise and judgment to develop creative and effective solutions,
- Plan ahead of time and organize work to complete projects effectively and efficiently, determine relevant facts and consider alternatives before embarking on a course of action, involve others in files and issues where the need for expertise warrants,maintain integrity and confidentiality at all times.
We treat our staff and clients respectfully with an appreciation and recognition of the work done.
- Take every opportunity to recognize positive contributions of individuals at all levels,treat all others with respect and dignity regardless of race, gender, sexual orientation, religious beliefs, seniority and position,
- Communicate directly and honestly with individuals at all levels on issues that affect them, listen to others and fairly consider their views, andconsider and, when possible, accommodate others’ competing work demands and outside commitments.
With a good combination of individual tasks, delegation and supervision we strive to have a good team work keeping commitments and trusting each other.
- Delegate work to individuals at the appropriate level of experience, in office and/or remote virtual offices with proper supervision, facilitate learning and development by discussing the context of delegated assignments and providing clear direction and guidance,proactively help others advance by providing opportunities for growth and increased responsibility,provide constructive, honest and timely feedback designed to advance the development of others,
- Treat others’ mistakes as opportunities to learn,be accessible to others for advice, guidance and assistance,support team objectives and meet team expectations, andtake responsibility for the team’s mistakes as well as our own.
We know the job we are doing and we do commit to accomplish it
- Work to overcome obstacles to meeting our firm and client commitments,hold ourselves and others accountable to our values,place the firm’s interests ahead of self-interest in the workplace,
- Invest time, effort and resources to initiatives aimed at the firm’s long-term success, andexert the level of effort that meets or exceeds the reasonable expectations of others in achieving firm and client goals.
We know what our clients do expect and we do work hard and smart to exceed their expectations.
- Communicate all information about our clients’ files and their expectations to others working on the client’s matters as soon as practical, take every opportunity to learn about our clients and their businesses, priorities and expectations,take full responsibility for commitments to our clients and follow up with others to ensure we meet those commitments,
- Provide our clients with realistic expectations where timetables and deliverables are unattainable or unrealistic,respond promptly to all client communications, andseize opportunities to exceed our clients’ expectations regarding, among others, the quality, timeliness and efficiency of our services.